Lib-Tech Cold Brew C2 Snowboard - 2020
The 2020 Lib-Tech Cold Brew Snowboard is a Directional all terrain freeride focused but freestyle ready design that includes a low entry directional nose for effortless float in the crud and pow creating a powerful, confidence building, low fatigue ride. Near mid-wide widths allow incredible toe drag free carving and improved float in the soft stuff. This board is absolutely brewed to perfection… and at this price you may as well make it a double.
- Magne-Traction: Effortless edge hold
- Serrated Steak Knife Technology: Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hole and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Original Power Construction
- Banana Technology
- Core: 75% Aspen, 25% Paulownia
- Glass: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiber
- Top: Non Compis Mentis Textured Eco Sublimated Poly Top
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT, Fast and low maintenance.
- Birch internal sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls: Tough, fast and US made
- UHMW tip and tail impact deflection