Dakine Poacher 14L Backpack - 2020
A MINIMALIST BACKCOUNTRY PACK FOR RIDING THE LIFTS.
We designed the 14-liter Poacher to hold essential avalanche safety gear for short backcountry laps and general lift riding. The clean, low-profile design fits snugly against your body for aggressive riding and easy wearing on the lift. There's just enough space for a shovel, probe and hydration. It'll carry skis or a board for the boot pack, and there's a fleece-lined pocket for goggles or sunglasses.
- Diagonal ski carry
- Tuck-away vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset or insulated hydration compatible
- Internal snow tool organization
- Front helmet attachment loops
- 25mm web belt with hip wings
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 840D Two-Tone Nylon Ripstop
- 500D High Tenacity Nylon
- 850 cubic inches [ 14 Liters ]
- 20 x 12 x 4" [ 50 x 30 x 10cm ]
- 2.2 lbs. [ 1kg ]
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.